School Lunch Program



Lunch menus are sent home with students each month in the family packet.

Free Summer Lunches for Students

  • Schools or families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:

    • Call 211

    • Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre

    • Text “MEALPA” to 877877 during the summer months

    • Visit the website: (note, this replaces the website)

    • Use the site locator for smartphones -

      For additional information about the Summer Food Service Program please email Mary Ringenberg at or call 717.783.6501

Wellness Policy

Saint Benedict the Moor School implements the Diocese of Pittsburgh Wellness Policy. Click the PDF below to access the full policy. Please contact Saint Benedict the Moor School with any questions, concerns, or suggestions for improvement. 


  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
    color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.